Bob Marley Quotes Page 18

Grass is for the ass, herb is for mankind.


Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.

When the race gets hard to run. It means you just can't take the pace.

Rise O fallen fighters, rise and take your stance again, He who fight and run away, Live to fight another day.

I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car.

The power of philosophy floats through my head, Light like a feather, Heavy as Led.

We should really love each other in peace and harmony, instead we're fussin' n fighting like we ain't supposed to be.

Man can't do without God. Just like you're thirsty, you have to drink water. You just can't go without God.

If you get down and quarell everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.

The stone that the builder refused to lay should always be the head corners stone. You're a builder baby; here I am a stone.

No comments: