Bob Marley Quotes Page 15

  • You ain’t gonna miss your water until your well runs dry.

  • If you get down and quarrel everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.

  • We are the children of the Rastaman we are the children of the higher man.

  • Is the foolish dog, bark at the flying bird.

  • The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall.

  • Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.

  • Me can't tell you how me know Rastafari. It is pure vision.

  • Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The sigularity of every man and woman is Jah’s gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth.

  • Don't Let them fool ya or even try to school ya ;

  • Sometimes you have to fight with music ;

  • Me never believe in marriage that much...marriage is a trap to control me; woman is a coward. Man strong ;

  • Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow ;

  • How much do you smoke? Plenty ;

  • Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive, stay alive.

  • No man can lead man, we have to have unity.

  • I'm not educated; I'd be a damn fool if I was (educated)!

  • Who are you to judge the way i live? I no i am not perfect, and i don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers. Make sure your hands are clean.

No comments: